1. Nutella macarons. Seriously, this is my new go to snack and a bag of them is as good as a proposal.
2. Green juice, specifically the “Naked” brand. I got real bummed when I couldn’t find any in NYC for like a week, but I got one this morning. :)
3. Midsummer summer sales before fall season clothes. My wallet hates me but my closet is happy.
4. Lunch breaks in the park. We had only a few decent weather days this week but at lunch time the clouds open and the sun shines. It’s like the universe is inviting me outside.
5. Coffee. ‘nuff said!
-I’m aware most of my top 5 revolves around food, but food is awesome!
*Britnee is our customer service and social media maven. She loves really furry puppies, the beach, and foreign films. She also does the giveaways and fun facts on twitter.
1. Dark Knight opens! THAT’S BIG DEAL
2. Hail in July. Also a big deal. and possible proof of global warming?
3. Office was turned into a sweat lodge thanks to a broken AC on a 100 degree day. big, gross, sweltering deal.
4. 1 week closer to shark week. SUPER BIG DEAL.
5. I discovered THIS….yeah. you’re welcome, world.
*Larissa is one of our lovely product managers running the Tiesto, Austin Mahone and Train stores among many others. She loves shark week, iced coffee and baby animals. She also is the source of most of our fun facts on Twitter.